Jackwagon Train Candidates

LEADQUARTERS Forums Talking Lead Forums Jackwagon Train Candidates

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lead Head Jerome
    Participant
    TALKING LEAD
    Keymaster

I saw that and heard about it on the news. Maybe San Fran will do a recall like Colorado voters di……errr…..yeah….probly not…HAHAHA

Lead Head Jerome
    Participant

Yeaaaaaaah…No way in hell those pansy asses will recall their uber liberal leader.

PJ Humphrey

I don’t think Andrew Cuomo has been added to the train yet, has he?

PJ Humphrey
    Lead Head Jerome
    Participant

Another nominee:

Have you heard that the editor of “Guns and Ammo” magazine, Dick Metcalf, has written an editorial for their December issue calling for gun control? He ridiculously compares the right to keep and bear arms with needing a license to drive an automobile. Please keep a look out for this editorial . . .

SWMcAllister
    Participant

I want to nominate Dwayne Ferguson of Buffalo, NY as a candidate for the Jackwagon Train.

Dwayne Ferguson, one of the community activists who helped architect New York’s SAFE Act, was arrested for carrying a concealed handgun at an elementary school in Buffalo, NY. The SAFE Act legitimized the confication of numerous private firearms and criminalized the owners of firearms who did not re-register their guns in time.

Most firearms infractions are now felonies in the great state of New York, thanks in large part to Ferguson’s efforts.

Not only have they confiscated all of his registered firearms, but he has been hit with two felony charges of criminal gun possession in a “gun-free” zone. Please see the article at the link below.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/10/gun-stun-gun-control-activist-swears-he-forgot-he-was-carrying-gun-while-visiting-school/#ixzz2svbenIHg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.