Get to Know Paul and Jarrad on a Personal Level

LEADQUARTERS Forums Student Of The Gun Get to Know Paul and Jarrad on a Personal Level

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

This thread is dedicated to the “personal questions” you guys have for Paul and Jarrad. We know everyone needs some fun and humor in their day, so we are opening up this opportunity for YOU to dictate how much fun and humor is thrown into the final hour of SOTG Radio. <<< Click there to get access to the final hour.

ThatOneGuyJeff
    Participant

who would win in the cage — father or son??? who would win in a shooting competition??

-Jeff

dismaljester
    Participant

Growing up my family wasn’t very concerned about politics. When I was a teenager and young adult I considered myself liberal, this was a result of public school and television. As I matured and started learning truths about life I developed my own beliefs. One day an older friend pointed out that I had become quite conservative. And from that point on I have associated myself with conservative ideals.

To Paul: Was there an epiphany in your life that changed the way you think about the world or were you raised to be the way you are today.

WUA
    Participant

Just so you guys know, I did not think your injection of personal information to the radio show was inappropriate:)
    But since you started this option, I’ll play:

When you take a vacation, IF you find the time to take a vacation ever again, what is your ideal point of destination? What constitutes a great vacation for you guys? Mountains, beach?

RMLamp
    Participant

Are you guys going to be filling any hunting tags this year with or without the use of a helicopter?

KCrandall
    Participant

Hi Guys – Enjoy the Bonus Hour. Keep on venting you get say what the rest if us are thinking.
    So my question is – What does a typical ‘Day in the life of’ Paul and Jarrad look like?

Molon_labe
    Participant

Gentlemen,

I listen to your show every week via podcast and have done so for a very long time. Just recently subscribed to the “Bonus Hour” and am looking forward to hearing it every week as well.

While listening to one of your recent shows, as i worked out on the tread mill(yes i laugh every time Professor Paul says that cuz I’m either doing that or out working in the yard while I listen) I heard one of you refer to kicking back and enjoying a good cigar and an adult beverage.

My first question for Both you and Jarrad is; What is your everyday cigar(brand, size?) and what is your celebratory cigar ( special occasions etc)

My second question is when you sit back and enjoy your special occasion cigar which adult beverage do you pair it with.

Personally I like a Perdomo Reserve Champagne Robusto http://www.perdomocigars.com/brands.html
    paired with a a Jameson on the rocks.

Love the show….don’t change a thing and “Rock on Hippies!

Molon

stumpnav
    Participant

I currently live in free America. For sake of argument let’s say I had to move because of a job. What’s the smartest way to decide whether other locations or states are free America?
    Stump

walkerohio
    Participant

What is your favorite flavor of hummus? BBQ Pork or Smoked brisket?

Ryne
    Participant

What is your favorite everyday/fighting pistol?

Ryne
    Participant

Have you ever had to justify buying a gun to your wife? If so, how did that conversation go? Luckily for me my wife just wants to see the gun when I get home. I’m sure once we have a kid that could change.

Ryne
    Participant

I’m starting to run out of questions.

Top or bottom?

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

Other than the Patriot Arsonal, if you could only have 3 guns, what would they be?

Armatus Civis
    Participant

Professor Paul,

Why did you ultimately decide to leave the police force?

BigAl
    Participant

Do either of you guys maintain any level of “official” First Aid certification training from the American Red Cross or other EMT association as part of your overall personal preparedness program?

Armatus Civis
    Participant

Prof. Paul,

Who or what has influenced you the most in what and how you train and train others?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Student Of The Gun’ is closed to new topics and replies.