ZOD, ZERT and ZERO

LEADQUARTERS Forums Student Of The Gun ZOD, ZERT and ZERO

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    The22Man
    Participant

In episode 11, you asked about / mentioned ZERO. I am not a member of any of these groups, however our family attends “con” events, visioncon, comiccon, planetcon, trekcon, you get the idea.
    In the Missouri area ZOD is popular both at the “con” events and at certain ranges, they seem like nice people. There was a group in the Springfield Missouri that was another Zombie Defense group, but I only met them a couple of times in 2011 and 2012.
    Just this week a friend has introduced me to ZERT (ZERTNation.com), it appears they have training and more but I have not met with them in person.
    With that said, as “cosplay” and as people to sit and drink sweet tea with, they the people I have met, seem to be “good people”, other than that I am hoping by starting a forum topic a few other with more experience will jump in.

The22Man
    Participant

BTW, that was episode 111 not 11, sorry. I wish I could edit my posts.

The22Man
    Participant

the ZOD guys and gals are at VisionCon, said hello yesterday (Friday) was going to spend some time today talking to them.
    Visioncon is like Jarrad and Paul said SHOT show is like, I spend most of the time waving at people I know, That was Friday night, today and Sunday I planned on stopping and talking to a few people in depth, unfortunately sleet came in last night, parking lot was a mess, Hwy 65 put me in the ditch. Not going back today, maybe Sunday!
    Regardless, the ZOD web site is ZODSTL.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Student Of The Gun’ is closed to new topics and replies.