Politics (i.e. Joe Biden's "professional" advice)

LEADQUARTERS Forums Student Of The Gun Politics (i.e. Joe Biden's "professional" advice)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TALKING LEAD
    Keymaster

The only place to find political talk on Talking Lead……so we pawned it of on SOTG …..hehehehe    Keep it civilized though!

• This topic was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by TALKING LEAD.
    • This topic was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by Student of the Gun. Reason: Because I said so :)
    Lead Head Jerome
    Participant

I think we need to fire them all. Laws are supposed to be passed to protect us from the Government, not protect the Government from us; or protect the feelings of the weak minded. There are too many legislative fingers in our freedom fries.
    I just start listening to SotG, and I started screaming at my iPhone when I heard you guys talk about the “Mercy Rule” law being pass, to protect the feeling of the losers on the losing team. It infuriates me that the Government is actively turning us into such a Nanny State filled Country.

Congratulations, Jerome! Welcome to the patriot club. Those of us that are well educated to history and just common sense in general are infuriated on a daily basis because of what is being done to this beautiful country and the youth of the country (the future of the U.S.A).

Thank you for listening! Spread the good word with us.

Best,
    SOTG

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Student Of The Gun’ is closed to new topics and replies.