Question about FumbDucks

LEADQUARTERS Forums Student Of The Gun Question about FumbDucks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ScaredoftheFumbDucks

Why in the past years has the AR15 rifle become Americas favorite whipping boy, when there are more pressing social and economical concerns facing America today? It seems as if attention keeps being deflected to the AR when stats show the that the greatest majority of people who own the AR do so legally and responsibly?

Lead Head Jerome
    Participant

SotFD, you gotta understand. The gun grabbers don’t care about facts. They don’t care about what the greatest majority of people do. They just want to make to unwashed masses (unknowable citizens) to believe what they say, so they’ll use any and all means to get a point across to the voters who don’t take the time to do their research.

Lead Head Jerome
    Participant

Speaking of Fumb Ducks…

Have you heard that the editor of “Guns and Ammo” magazine, Dick Metcalf, has written an editorial for their December issue calling for gun control? He ridiculously compares the right to keep and bear arms with needing a license to drive an automobile. Please keep a look out for this editorial . . .

Lead Head Jerome
    Participant

Since we’re on the topic of Fumb Duck, I feel like ranting…

Almost nobody pisses me off more, with the exception of POTUS, then Piers Morgan. HE continually states,

No one has given me a coherent argument as to why would citizens need an AR-15 or other assault rifles.

G** d*mn it Piers, just the f**k up and listen. There have been plenty of coherent reasons given, you’re just too d*mn busy interrupting people as they are talking to hear it…that and you just damn well don’t want to hear it. I wished I could go on Piers Morgan Live and debate him on the issue.
    1: What you call an assault rifle, AR15, is NOT by definition an assault rifle…it is NOT a automatic or select fire weapon and therefore doesn’t qualify as an assault rifle.
    2: The 2nd Amendment gives me the right to own a semi auto rifle, i.e. AR15; or even a select fire weapon, i.e. M16. It empowers me to defend this country from all threats foreign and domestic. And to stop tyranny from criminals or Government alike.

Piers has also stated many times,

If it came down to it, how do you expect to stand up against the US Armed forced? They have Machine guns, tanks, bombs, nukes?

To that I say:
    That’s why I need my semi auto guns and my select fire guns. TO defend. I mean, just because we’re out numbered and overpowered doesn’t mean we should just lay down and be walked all over. Just because the odds are against us means, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t fight for our rights, beliefs and country.
    NOT, that I think our troops would stand against the American people (although it HAS happened http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings). But, think of it this way. EVERY revolution in history has been a weaker force standing up to an overbearing stronger force. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn’t. The American Revolutionary war for example was a handful of farmers, tradesmen, laborers banding together to stand up against, the then, largest strongest army in the world. And they won. They then wrote the Constitution and Bill of Rights, to make sure, the people didn’t have to worry about an overbearing Government again.

RTKBAFOREVER

It all goes back to Paul’s “fire extinguisher” analogy. The exchange should go something like this: “Piers, do you you believe everyone should have a fire extinguisher in their home?” (We can only assume the arrogant fool would reply “yes”). “Ok Piers, if a fire breaks out near your children’s bedroom, do you want a puny little fire extinguisher or a high capacity fire extinguisher?” (Stupid Limey would probably want to dial 911 and wait). “Ok Piers, what happens more often, house fires, or criminal acts such as robbery,rapes and murder??????I would venture to say that far more people are victims of violent crime than have their homes burn. But, I doubt he could see the logic.

Lead Head Jerome
    Participant

I just don’t think logical and rational thinking would work on him and his kind.

paul
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Student Of The Gun’ is closed to new topics and replies.